Refer to the O'Connor House; the Rosenburg House; the Blaker House; the Palmer House; the 98 Hotel. Demolished 2007.
1-1/2 Storey Frame Building
It was a wood frame building with a gable roof and false facade. The foundation was a wood sill construction. It also had bevel wood siding covered with aluminum and plywood exterior siding. The roof was covered with roll asphalt.
This frame structure was constructed during WW II as a retail/commercial business.The earliest taxes were paid on this lot in November 1943, when the building was registered as a restaurant business. This occupant was the Social and Athletic Club Cafe, or the S & A Cafe, as it was popularly known. The proprietors of this business were S. Wong and M. Nadic.
The building housed various businesses since then.