One-storey Frame Building
The house has a wood frame with gable roof. The exterior is a mixture of stucco and brick finish. The roof is made from rolled asphalt.
The only addition is a frame section to south side of the building.
This house was built in 1943, by Percy and Mrs. E. Blaker, who also owned a house on the adjacent lot. Blaker was an engineer for White Pass.