This house is located near two pan abode structures constructed by Taylor & Drury in the 1940's to accomodate company employees. Refer to the Roberts House and the Taylor & Drury Employee Residence
1-1/2 Storey Frame Dwelling
The building is a 1-1/2 storey frame residence which includes a foundation and basement. A gable roof is covered with asphalt shingles. The exterior is covered by asbestos shingles. A separate structure which is a garage of similar style, construction, and finish is located in rear part of the yard.
This house existed by 1929, when tax records indicate there was a building on the lot owned by Winnifred Earle, wife of Robert Earle. This record consists of not only the main residence, but also the garage behind the house, which is built in similar style. In the early 1940's, this house was in the possession of the Proctor Construction company, which owned a number of properties on this street.